Other benefits when you call Expert HVAC to tune-up your system includes:
- Longer lasting system
- Less repairs and decreases case of sudden breakdown
- Cleaner indoor air
- Less dust
- A safer operating system
- Continued high efficiency operation means lower utility bills
Some of the check points of our tune up of the A/C includes:
- Evaluating coolant level for peak operation maintenance.
- Inspection and lubrication of moving parts including the motors of the system, fans, and the compressor
- A complete calibration of the thermostat
- Inspecting ductwork to identify possible energy loss
- Assessing the performance of the blower
- Examination of all electrical connections–checks of the voltage and current in the system
- Examining all belts and other moving parts for wear and tear
- Changing the air filters
Additionally, tuning up your A/C enables the system to continue to function most efficiently. It finds problems BEFORE they become major repairs. An HVAC system that has to work harder increases your utility bills as they relate to cooling your home. Not just that, not properly maintaining your system may void the warranty. All of this SAVES YOU MONEY!
Be safe. Be comfortable. Be healthy. And, be smart by calling Expert HVAC to tune up your A/C!
To order a tune up of the A/C, call Expert HVAC and Refrigeration at 915-598-1732.