- It’s healthier. Evaporative coolers draw in moisture from the outdoors to operate properly and with that, unfortunately, comes mold and mildew growing in the air ducts. Indoor air is adversely affected by evaporative cooling.
- It’s cooler. Says one customer who recently converted, “I am so incredibly cool and comfortable for the first time in my own home.”
- It’s quieter. Swamp coolers run constantly in the hot months in El Paso and they run LOUD. New, high efficiency refrigerated air systems “step up” the amount of cooling and heating needed to meet the set temperature on the thermostat so that they only run when called for and not all of the time, thus reducing noise.
- It adds value to your home. Refrigerated air in an El Paso home is the best investment you can make! Your investment will always be returned. Selling your home soon? Convert and your home will sell faster!
- Systems last longer than evaporative coolers. Convert to refrigerated air and you’ll be running cool and comfortable for many years to come. New Amana systems comes with 10 year warranty on most working parts…and 20 years on the heat exchanger.
You won’t meet anyone who has converted to refrigerated air who doesn’t say “I should have done this a long time ago!”
Convert today and get a FREE Nest thermostat to help control utility costs with it’s award-winning learning features and away-from-home controls.
Call 915-598-1732 to schedule your estimate for a new Amana refrigerated air system today.